- 1 large piece of hot smoked salmon, broken into bite-sized portions
- 1/4 pumpkin cut into cubes
- 1 sweet potato, cut into cubes
- 3 carrots, cut into quarters lengthwise
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups uncooked rainbow chard, spinach, or silverbeet
- 1/4 cup sprouts
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 beetroot or radish sliced into thin rounds (we used golden beets and watermelon radish)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1 cup Abundance Bulk Wholefoods Brown Rice
- 3 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Homestyle Original
- Magnesium Enriched Natural Lake Salt
- Cook rice, add in 2 tbsp broth powder and a pinch of salt.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place cauliflower florets and carrot on a lined baking tray with 1 tbsp olive oil and pinch of salt.
- On another lined baking tray, place sweet potato and pumpkin with 1 tbsp olive oil, pinch of salt and 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes.
- Roast veggies for 20 minutes or until lovely and caramelised.
- In a pan, heat 1 tsp olive oil then add in the chard, 1 tbsp water, 1 tbsp broth powder and 1 pinch of salt. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until just cooked.
- Arrange all ingredients on a plate, squeeze over lemon juice and serve.
A little note from the author
We shared the image from this recipe over on instagram and you guys loved it, so we have included this gorgeous recipe on our blog. All credit goes to Nutra Organics for the amazing image + recipe. We stock Nutra Organics in-store after using their product extensively with our family. We only stock what we have tried, and we love these guys! More on that another time!